Local Governance - All Saints CE Primary School
In accordance with the Scheme of Delegation the Local Governing Body (LGB) consists of:
– four foundation governors (not staff) appointed by the Board of Directors;
– one staff governor;
– two parent governors;
– Local Priest in Charge;
– any additional governors appointed by the Board of Directors.
The number of people who shall sit on the Local Governing Body shall be not less than five and not more than eight.
Due to recent changes to the constitution of local governing bodies, headteachers no longer serve as governors, but attend all meetings.
Chair of Governors: Steve Johnston
- Andy Butler, parent Governor, appointed 01/09/2022
- Laura Collinson, staff Governor, 30/09/2022
- Steve Johnston, Governor, appointed 01/09/2022
- Revd. Becky Medlicott, Governor, appointed 17/07/2023
- Joel Ncube, Governor, appointed 17/07/2023
- Katie Paxton, Governor, appointed 01/09/2022
In attendance: Louise Quinell, Headteacher
Resigned in last 12 months:
- Alexandra Duddy, elected parent Governor, appointed 14/10/2022, resigned 27/04/2023
Register of Interests
Information below details relevant business and pecuniary interests, trusteeships and governorships at other educational establishments/charities, personal relationships with the trust employees or other members/trustees/governors.
Name, date declared, Declarations
- Andrew Butler, 25/09/2023, None
- Laura Collinson, 10/09/2023, None
- Steve Johnston, 11/09/2023, Bursar – Barnardo's High Close School Wokingham
- Revd. Becky Medlicott, 10/09/2023, PT and fitness trainer – own business June 2003 onwards
- Joel Ncube, 10/09/2023, None
- Katie Paxton, 04/10/2022, Oxford Diocesan Board of Education, Governance & Admissions Adviser, 31/01/2022 onwards; Director, Frays Academy Trust, appointed 17/07/2023
Resigned in the last 12 month
Name, resignation date, date declared, Declarations
- Alexandra Duddy, resigned 27/04/2023, 18/10/2022, None
Meeting attendance - academic year 2022-23